“If the recipient of a NSL wishes to challenge a non-disclosure request accompanying a NSL, the recipient may file a petition with a U.S. district court in the district where the person does business,5 or, the recipient may request that the requesting agency obtain judicial review of the nondisclosure request.” http://ow.ly/qDte304akAJ